Dr. Gayda Garcia is a pediatrician practicing in Wilmington, CA. Dr. Garcia is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Garcia diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Garcia can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Nac Mayor De San Marcos- Prog Acad De Med Humana- Lima- Peru 1977
Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Facultad De Medicina 1977
Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos Facultad de Medicina San Fernando 1977
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Stomach Flu
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Pediatrics Driscoll Children'S Hosp, Pediatrics
- Uc Irvine/Long Beach Meml Hospital 1993
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Gayda Yody Garcia MD's Practice location
Wilmington, CA 90744Get Direction
Dr. Gayda Yody Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Garcia
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Urinary Tract Infections in Children
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are often thought of in regard to adults, and cases of UTIs in children seem unusual. They are not. The mechanism by which UTIs develop does not discriminate by age, and the same E. Coli bacteria can affect a child just as easily as an adult. However, UTIs affect 2%...
- Dr. Judy A. Hunter M.D.3565 Del Amo Blvd Torrance CA 90503
- Nord S. Nation2880 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Victor A Kevorkian M.D.14111 Van Ness Ave Gardena California 90249
- Dr. Farrokh Shadab M.D.11180 Warner Avenue Fountain Valley California 92708
- Dr. Roxanne Chang MD21081S. Western Ave. Torrance CA 90501
- Dr. Meada Pakour M.D.3518 W 8th St Los Angeles California 90005