Dr. Kestutis Paul Boyev MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL, 33612
Dr. Kestutis Boyev is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Tampa, FL. Dr. Boyev specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1993
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1993
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Success of the modified Epley maneuver in treating benign paroxysmal positional vertigo.
- Effects of anesthesia on efferent-mediated adaptation of the DPOAE.
- Meniere's disease or migraine? The clinical significance of fluctuating hearing loss with vertigo.
- Mastoiditis on MRI: fact or artifact?
- Radiographic analysis of cochlear nerve vascular compression.
- Anterior Petrosectomy: Consecutive Series of 46 Patients with Attention to Approach-Related Complications.
- Denervation of the Eustachian Tube and Hearing Loss Following Trigeminal Schwannoma Resection.
- Middle ear barotrauma causing transient facial nerve paralysis after scuba diving.
- Spontaneous Otorrhagia after Laparoscopic Pelvic Surgery: A Report of Two Cases.
- Pneumatization Patterns of the Petrous Apex and Lateral Sphenoid Recess.
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Md Med Sys, General Surgery
- University Of MD Med Sys
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Kestutis Paul Boyev MD's Practice location
Dr. Kestutis Paul Boyev MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boyev
- Treatments for Sinusitis
Sinusitis is a common infection, although most people who suffer from the condition use ineffective treatments. Before going to the pharmacy, you should first learn about the appropriate treatment for your condition.Sinuses are tiny openings found in the skull and are usually filled with air. They...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- What Are Taste Buds?
IntroductionHave you ever wondered why a particular type of food tastes so good? Your taste buds let you recognize different food flavors such as the saltiness of chips and the sweetness of candies or doughnuts. According to ancient Greek view, that there are seven basic tastes, which consist of...
- Causes of Laryngitis
Laryngitis is normally recorded as a result of a contagion or the exploitation of the vocal cords. The contagious causes are commonly taken care of with antibiotics, which at times make the situation worse, which would not be the case if there were some natural treatment. These treatments are more...
- Sore Tongue
The tongue is made up of different muscles that help us speak, swallow, chew, or taste food. So when we have a sore tongue, it can be quite hard to ignore.Although a sore tongue is not always a cause for concern, emergency medical attention may be required in some cases, such as rapid tongue...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Dr. Scott Richards Anderson M.D.5105 N Armenia Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Dr. Christopher J Danner M.D.5 Tampa General Circle Tampa FL 33606
- Dr. Brett M Scotch D.O.27406 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- Dr. Peter F Agnello M.D.3450 E Fletcher Ave Tampa FL 33613
- Dr. Kathryn L. Hall M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Alec Beningfield M.D.13127 Usf Magnolia Dr Tampa FL 33612