Dr. Justin Napotnik D.C.
Chiropractor11600 Lakeside Village Lane Windermere FL, 34786
Dr. Justin Napotnik is a Board Certified Chiropractor and a member of the Florida Chiropractic Society. He attended Thiel College in Greenville, PA for his undergraduate degree and graduated summa cum ...
Dr. Justin Napotnik D.C.'s Practice location
Windermere, FL 34786Get Direction
SHARPSVILLE, PA 16150Get Direction
Dr. Justin Napotnik D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Luis Del Rio201 East Ruby Avenue Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Angie Marie Cuevas DC8751 Commodity Circle Orlando Florida 32819
- Dr. Brooke Nichole Iwanski D.C.239-332-2555 Fyers Fl 33907
- Dr. Scott David Barnhart DC1050 Us Highway 27 Clermont FL 34714
- Dr. Cynthia Gabaldon DC1175 Spring Ctr Blvd Altamonte Springs FL 32714
- Dr. Bret G Scheuplein BS DC300 E Colonial Dr Orlando FL 32801