Dr. Cynthia Lynn is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Austin, TX. Dr. Lynn cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1986
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- MemberTravis County Medical Society
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston and Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Texas HSC at San Antonio
- Neonatal Perinatal Medicine - (Univ Of Texas Health Science Center At Houston)
Dr. Cynthia Jene Lynn M.D.'s Practice location
Austin, TX 78705Get Direction
Dr. Cynthia Jene Lynn M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Sikander Adeni MD601 E 15th St Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Michael John Christ M.D.601 East 15th Street Austin TX 78701
- Dr. Jon Mazursky M.D.1015 E 32nd St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Susan Landers MD1201 W 38th St Austin TX 78705
- Dr. Eric Daniel Schultz D.O.5656 Bee Cave Rd Austin TX 78746
- Dr. William Harold Hyde M.D.4900 Mueller Blvd Austin TX 78723