Dr. Kenneth K Steinweg M.D.
Geriatrician | Geriatric Medicine101 Heart Dr. Ecu Physicians Geria Greenville NC, 27834
Dr. Kenneth Steinweg practices Geriatric Medicine in Greenville, NC. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Steinweg works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1975
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1975
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM- Geriatric Medicine
- Are some subjects better taught in block rotation? A geriatric experience.
- Health care disparities in postmenopausal women referred for DXA screening.
- Are geriatric medicine fellows prepared for the important skills of hospice and palliative care?
- Natural history and prognostic significance of purulent rhinitis.
- The disgruntled patient: how family practice residency programs handle requests for a physician change.
- Retention rates and retention predictors among graduates of Army Family Practice residency programs.
- Mobile surgical hospital design: lessons from 5th MASH surgical packages for Operations Desert Shield/Desert Storm.
- The changing approach to falls in the elderly.
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Family Medicine
- OMECO/Comanche County Memorial Hosp Program
Dr. Kenneth K Steinweg M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
Greenville, NC 27834Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth K Steinweg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinweg
- Anti-Tremor Medications for Parkinson's Disease
IntroductionParkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive disorder. In this disorder, the movements of the individual are affected. When we say progressive, it means that as time passes by, the symptoms related to the disease tend to worsen. Parkinson’s disease does not have a complete cure...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a condition that causes inflammation and swelling in the joints. It may also affect the tissues surrounding the joints and other adjacent or connective tissues, and its adverse effects may be either on one or multiple joints. The arthritic disease or condition can be categorized into...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Health Benefits of MSM Supplements
What is MSM?MSM, or methylsulfonylmethane, is an organic compound containing sulfur, which has been used for improving the functions of the immune system, lowering inflammation caused in the body, and restoring healthy tissue.MSM has biologically-active sulfur, which is the fourth most plentiful...
- What Does "Senile" Mean?
What is senile?Senile is the term used to describe an individual who experiences senility due to old age. The word "senility" means the state of both physical and mental decline associated with old age. Senility is commonly seen among the elderly. The concept of senility is also commonly compared to...
- What Is G6PD Deficiency?
Introduction G6PD is actually an enzyme and G6PD deficiency occurs when there is a deficiency of this enzyme. This condition is not fatal, but in acute as well as in the chronic breakdown of red blood cells, it causes a spectrum of complaints such as jaundice. This condition is inherited and a...
- Dr. Matthew L. Arroyo MD518 S. Van Buren Rd. Eden NC 27288
- Dr. Lillian Kizer Boyd MD521 Moye Blvd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Hiren Rohit Patel MD2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Razia Sultana Hafiz M.D.2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Balaji Pabbu MD101 Heart Drive, Mail Stop 654 Greenville NC 27834
- Dr. Julie Anne Zacharias-simpson DO2100 Stantonsburg Rd Greenville NC 27834