Dr. Anthony F Sampino D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)556 Montauk Highway West Islip NY, 11795
Dr. Anthony Sampino is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. Sampino specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Sampino can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Sampino can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Of Ny Inst Of Tech- Old Westbury Ny 1991
New York College of Osteopathic Medicine / New York Institute of Technology 1991
- Sisters Charity Hlthcare Sys, Obstetrics And Gynecology St Barnabas Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Vincents Med Center Of Richmond 1992
Dr. Anthony F Sampino D.O.'s Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Dr. Anthony F Sampino D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sampino
- What to Expect After Gastric Bypass Surgery: Results
Gastric bypass surgery is a method that can help an individual to lose weight by means of changing how the stomach and small intestine deal with the food consumed. After surgery, the stomach is much smaller than before. In addition, the food eaten will no longer pass into some regions of the stomach...
- What OB-GYNs Wish Their Patients Knew about Ovarian Cancer
There are numerous things OB-GYN providers want their patients to know about ovarian cancer.For instance, that it is somewhat rare, but deadly. It ranks 5th in cancer deaths among women. Due primarily to the diagnostic issues noted below, about 70% of women are unfortunately in the most advanced...
- What Doctor Can I See if I Have Genital Herpes?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by mild dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs will not...
- Single Embryo Transfers Are Safer for Having Healthy a Baby
According to an international study published in the journal BMJ, women who have single embryo transfer rather than double embryo transfer have more chances of having a full-term pregnancy in in vitro fertilization. This study was a review of medical literature carried out by D.J. McLemon, an...
- Understanding a Breast Cancer Biopsy Report
When a physician suspects that a patient may have breast cancer, they will likely call for a biopsy to be done in order to make an exact diagnosis and begin the prognosis stage. In order to do a biopsy tissue, cells, or lumps must be removed from the breast and sent to the lab in order to be tested....
- HIV: Will My Child Get It If I’m Pregnant?
The initials 'HIV' stand for Human Immunodeficiency Virus. As the name suggest, it is a viral attack that completely weakens the defense systems of a human being leaving them open to invasion from bacteria and other disease causing micro-organisms.Once infected, the virus finds its way into the...
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- James R. Stelling2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Daniel Faustin M.D.374 stockholm street BROOKLYN NY 11217
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.2330 Union Blvd. Islip New York 11751
- Polina R. Kagan556 Merrick Road Rockville Centre New York 11570
- Dr. Genia Bekker M.D.2201 Hempstead Tpke East Meadow NY 11554