Dr. Mark Messingham is a family practitioner practicing in New Port Richey, FL. Dr. Messingham specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Messingham possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1972
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1972
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Hoag Mem Hosp Presby, Family Medicine
Dr. Mark Lavern Messingham M.D.'s Practice location
New Port Richey, FL 34654Get Direction
Dr. Mark Lavern Messingham M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Rapid Shallow Breathing (Tachypnea): Causes and Treatments
What is rapid shallow breathing?Rapid, shallow breathing, also medically called as tachypnea, is a term used to describe a breathing that is too fast, particularly when people have it due to a lung disease or other health conditions. Sometimes, rapid, shallow breathing and hyperventilation...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- 319 Pill
319 PillThis pill is round in shape and white in color, and has an imprint of number “319”. It has been identified as tramadol hydrochloride 50 mg. It is used to treat restless legs syndrome (RLS), back pain, chronic pain, and fibromyalgia. It is supplied by Zydus Pharmaceuticals and belongs to...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Dr. Daniel Hector Rodriguez M.D.3531 Little Road New Port Richey FL 34655
- Dr. Melissa Nicole Launder M.D.8535 Regency Park Blvd Port Richey FL 34668
- Dr. Christopher Pudol D.O.14924 Casey Road Tampa FL 33624
- Dr. Sylvia M. Santiago M.D.7814 N Dale Mabry Hwy Tampa FL 33614
- Dr. Karina Azank MD30000 County Line Rd Wesley Chapel FL 33543
- Dr. Dorothy T. Christman MD4140 Woodlands Pkwy Palm Harbor FL 34685