Dr. Charles Andrew Yarborough PSY.D.
Psychologist | Clinical10724 Misty Vale Ave Baton Rouge LA, 70810
Dr. Charles Yarborough is a psychologist practicing in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Yarborough specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Yarborough evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Yarborough because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Charles Andrew Yarborough PSY.D.'s Practice location
Baton Rouge, LA 70810Get Direction
Dr. Charles Andrew Yarborough PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yarborough
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- “Cancer Anger” - An Explanation
Following a cancer diagnosis, it is normal to be overwhelmed with a lot of different emotions. Some individuals may feel shocked and frightened, while others may feel sad, guilty, or upset. There is no right way to feel. ...
- What Is Narcissism? Signs and Symptoms of Narcissism
What is narcissism?Narcissism in today’s world has become a more complex term. In 2009, there was a study done where it estimated that 6 percent of people in the US are suffering from a full-blown narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).Narcissism is a personality disorder, wherein people tend to...
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Dr. Jessica L. Brown PHD10101 Park Rowe Ave Baton Rouge LA 70810
- Dr. Marc Lee Zimmermann PH.D., M.P.4701 Bluebonnet Blvd Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. John Francis Fidanza PSY.D.8141 New Lagrange Rd Louisville KY 40222
- Dr. William Brian Daigle PH.D.8748 Quarters Lake Road Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. Laura Elaine Lajos PH.D.9001 Summa Ave Baton Rouge LA 70809
- Dr. David Thomas Weibel PHD7931 Picardy Avenue Baton Rouge LA 70808