Amerfil Gimena is a physical therapist practicing in Northampton, PA. Amerfil Gimena specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Amerfil Gimena can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Amerfil Gimena will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Amerfil June Gimena PT's Practice location
Northampton, PA 18067Get Direction
Amerfil June Gimena PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Do Shin Splints Require Physical Therapy?
Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). The pain along the inner aspect of your shin bone is referred to as a shin splint. This condition is common in athletes and those who participate in high-intensity workouts, and in sports like basketball, tennis, soccer, and...
- What is Sarcopenia?
If you think aging is all about wrinkled skin, thinning hair, a receding hair line, loss of teeth, and a stooping posture, you are mistaken. There are many changes within one's body that are often neglected or left unnoticed. One such change is the loss of muscle mass and function in the body that...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Recovering from Knee Replacement Surgery
Proper rehabilitation and a well-carried out recovery give you the chance to get back on your feet and continue an active lifestyle after knee replacement surgery. Setting and working toward goals will hasten healing and improve your chances for long-term success. It is important to commit to a plan...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Knee Pain: Physical Therapy for Knee Pain
The knee joint is a hinge joint, meaning that it is a synovial joint made up of two or more bones where the joint can be moved in one axis to either flex or extend. The knee joint comprises of the shin (also known as the tibia) and the femur bones. The knee cap or the patella bone is situated in...
- Joseph M. Moussa DPT1771 Peachtree Cir Whitehall Pennsylvania 18052
- Mr. Frank J. Buzin PT, DPT, FAAOMPT466 Germantown Pike Lafayette Hill PA 19444
- Julius Kenneth Silva P.T.3735 Easton Nazareth Hwy Easton PA 18045
- Matthew D Babbitt DPT250 Cetronia Road Allentown PA 18104
- Alison Chilton Alba DPT1321 W Broad St Quakertown PA 18951
- Mr. James Arthur Keefe PT5930 Hamilton Blvd Allentown PA 18106