Dr. Michael Roy Dash M.D.
Internist123 Franklin Corner Rd Suite 216 Lawrence Township NJ, 08648
Dr. Michael Dash is an internist practicing in Lawrence Township, NJ. Dr. Dash specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Dash provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Michael Roy Dash M.D.'s Practice location
Lawrence Township, NJ 08648Get Direction
Dr. Michael Roy Dash M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dash
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- What Conditions are Associated with Hip Pain?
Severe pain in the hip may make it hard to walk or climb the stairs. Issues with muscles, tendons, ligaments, and bones may all cause hip pain. Many diseases and conditions may also result in pain. Location of the pain in the hip often tells about the actual cause behind the pain.In some cases, the...
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- Should I Take a Folic Acid Supplement?
Formerly known as folacin, folate is the generic term for both folate and folic acid. It is a B vitamin, which is important for the growth and metabolism of cells. Studies have shown that many people do not get enough folic acid from diet alone.Why do people take folic acid supplements?For pregnant...
- Dr. Bernard Ogon M.D1001 W Main St Freehold NJ 07728
- Aparna Chandrasekaran1527 Route 27 Somerset New Jersey 08873
- Dr. Marina Kravets MD240 Middletown Boulevard Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. Indira Madapati M.D104 Hickory Corner Road East Windsor New Jersey 8520
- Dr. Youngsoon Hyun M.D.419 N. Harrison Street Princeton New Jersey 8540
- Joanne Kalish863 State Road Princeton New Jersey 8540