Dr. Berns Mimnaugh is a psychologist practicing in Lenox, MA. Dr. Mimnaugh specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Mimnaugh evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Mimnaugh because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Berns Robert Mimnaugh PHD's Practice location
Lenox, MA 01240Get Direction
Dr. Berns Robert Mimnaugh PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Are You Dating a Sociopath?
The following are some traits that will show you are dating a sociopath:1. Charismatic and charmingImage is everything for a sociopath. The priority for a sociopath is the image that he or she gives to the world. They have a very charismatic and charming nature, and will try to constantly flatter...
- Is Schizophrenia a Genetic Disorder?
The organic studies of schizophrenia outnumber, by far, the psychological ones.The quantity of these works and the variety of directions that they have taken reveal that no breakthrough has been made. Even in fields like genetics and biochemistry where some evidence of the organic nature of...
- Dr. Aaron Sardell PSYD34 Depot St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Sharon Marie Coleman PH.D.209 Whippoorwill Rd Hillsdale NY 12529
- Dr. Michael Aaron Lipson PHD284 Main St Great Barrington MA 01230
- Dr. Sharon A Mozian M.D.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Mrs. Ann Catherine Kronick Other279 Dalton Ave Pittsfield MA 01201
- Jan Roger Goldin EDD24 Wendell Ave Pittsfield MA 01201