Dr. Jessica Lynn Mansfield D.D.S.
Dentist | General Practice337 6th Ave Indialantic FL, 32903
Dr. Jessica Mansfield is a Dentist practicing in Indialantic, FL. Dr. Mansfield specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago D.D.S. 1995
Upsala College in East Orange New Jersey B.S. Biochemistry 1991
- Assessing the relevance of the hopelessness theory of depression to women with disordered eating.
- The effects of ethylene oxide sterilization on the in vitro cytotoxicity of a bone replacement material.
- A scanning electron microscopic study of in vitro toxicity of ethylene-oxide-sterilized bone repair materials.
- Dental Exams
- Dental Cleanings
- CEREC® - Same Day Crowns
- Natural Tooth-colored Fillings
- Root Canal Therapy
- Invisalign Clear Aligners
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Veneers & Bonding
- Implant Restorations
- Professional MemberFlorida Dental Association
- Professional MemberAmerican Dental Association
- Professional MemberCentral Florida Dental Association
- Professional MemberBrevard Dental Association
Dr. Jessica Lynn Mansfield D.D.S.'s Practice location
Indialantic, FL 32903Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Lynn Mansfield D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mansfield
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Dr. Mohammed Abdul Mujeeb DDS3226 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32934
- Mrs. Lisa A Goff DMD,PA2717 N Wickham Rd. Melbourne FL 32935
- Dr. Gary Michael Palsis D.M.D.2194 Highway A1a Satellite Beach FL 32937
- Dr. E Scott Bell DMD1301 W Eau Gallie Blvd Melbourne FL 32935
- Dale A Stockton D.M.D.2900 Lake Washington Rd Melbourne FL 32935
- Anjay Kalra DMD6300 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32940