Katrina Lake is a physical therapist practicing in SANTA CRUZ, CA. Katrina Lake specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Katrina Lake can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Katrina Lake will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Katrina Marie-vandenberg Lake PT's Practice location
SANTA CRUZ, CA 95062Get Direction
Dr. Katrina Marie-vandenberg Lake PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Wayne Broberg PT6055 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95120
- Katherine Michele Schneider DPT9000 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
- Debra Lynn Henn PT394 S Green Valley Rd Watsonville CA 95076
- Carrie Ellis P.T.14830 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032
- Gerald (gerry) C Van dyke PT6193 Soquel Dr Aptos CA 95003
- Mr. Michael F. Sullivan P.T.15047 Los Gatos Blvd Los Gatos CA 95032