Brittany Brown is a physical therapist practicing in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Brittany Brown specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Brittany Brown can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Brittany Brown will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Brittany Renae Brown DPT's Practice location
Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403Get Direction
Brittany Renae Brown DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- 10 Tips For Dealing With Fibro Fog
Although the major symptoms of fibromyalgia are widespread pain and chronic fatigue, many individuals report a feeling of confusion and forgetfulness. This feeling is often referred to as the “fibro fog”. The cause of these cognitive difficulties is unknown, but may be attributable to the sleep...
- Dr. Elizabeth L Marr P.T., PH.D.,D.P.T.1791 Mesquite Ave Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Nancy Anderson P.T.101 Civic Center Ln Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Tamra J Coleman PT18271 Mcdurmott W Irvine CA 92614
- Mrs. Janet Sue Pippin P.T.2781 Osborn Dr Lake Havasu City AZ 86406
- Jamie N Kamon-brancazio PT, DPT1695 Mesquite Ave Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
- Brett Qualls PT1920 Barney Rd Anderson CA 96007