Dr. Josefina Nazareno is a Dentist practicing in Madera, CA. Dr. Nazareno specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Josefina Joco Nazareno DDS's Practice location
Madera, CA 93637Get Direction
Josefina Joco Nazareno DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Gummy Bears That Contain Xylitol Can Reduce Cavities
A new study has shown that gummy bears made of xylitol, a sugar substitute, can prevent cavities in children. In this study, 154 students from first to fifth grade of an elementary school in Washington were recruited. The students were given four gummy bears made with xylitol or malitol three times...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- What Is Dry Socket?
What is Dry Socket?Getting a tooth extracted is far from being an enjoyable experience for anyone, and no doubt that after the extraction, one feels discomfort for some time. However, if the pain remains even after a few days, it should be seen as a tip-off of an oral condition called dry socket.Dry...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Sam Namdarian DMD7770 North Fresno Street Fresno California 93720
- Dr. Amy Durisin DDS5446 N Palm Ave Fresno CA 93704
- Dr. Catherine Antoinette Lambetecchio DDS9495 N Fort Washington Rd Fresno CA 93730
- Dr. Michael Golden Long D.D.S.7730 N Fresno St Fresno CA 93720
- Dr. Scott Hideo Goishi D.D.S.7461 N 1st St Fresno CA 93720
- Raji Haddad D.D.S.310 W. Shaw Ave Fresno CA 93704