Dr. Cathleen Bonacci MD
Pediatrician597 Merrimack St Lowell Community Hea Lowell MA, 01854
Dr. Cathleen Bonacci is a pediatrician practicing in Lowell, MA. Dr. Bonacci is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bonacci diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bonacci can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ma Med Sch- Worcester Ma 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Pediatrics
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Dr. Cathleen Bonacci MD's Practice location
Dr. Cathleen Bonacci MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bonacci
- The Rotavirus Vaccination is Not Associated With Intestinal Disorders
Many doctors still dread to recommend rotavirus vaccination thinking that it may increase the chances of bowel blockage, known as intussusceptions, in children. Many studies have shown that vaccination can considerably reduce the number of hospitalizations due to severe diarrhea in infants. One of...
- Strep Throat: Should I Get My Tonsils Removed?
Considering the removal of your tonsils, based on the recurrence of strep throat infections, should be discussed with your doctor to determine if you should have the procedure.Can I Still Get Strep After Having My Tonsils Removed?Strep throat is an infection that affects the throat and is caused by...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Dr. Beril Bayrak MD7 Village Sq Chelmsford MA 01824
- Dr. William Lero280 Main St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Melissa Mccormack MD, PHD955 Main Street Winchester MA 01890
- Dr. Anilkumar Katta M.D.3838 Park Ave Saint Louis MO 63110
- Dr. Christine L Macomber MD497 Main St Groton MA 01450
- Dr. Matthew R Fickie MD759 Chestnut Street Springfield MA 01199