Dr. Shirley Rader is a psychologist practicing in Detroit Lakes, MN. Dr. Rader specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Rader evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Rader because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Dissociative Disorders, Geriatric Health, Impulse Control Disorders And More
Dr. Shirley J Rader PHD's Practice location
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501Get Direction
Dr. Shirley J Rader PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Handle a Child Running Away from School
As many know, children with autism spectrum disorder are prone to wandering behaviors, leading to a constant worry for many parents. These worries came true recently when a child ran away from school in East Harlem. While these dangers are always present, there are certain precautions both parents...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- What Causes Separation Anxiety?
What is separation anxiety?In babies and toddlers, separation anxiety is a normal phase of development. Although it can be frustrating as a parent, know that it is actually an indication of an emotional milestone, which usually starts when babies turn 8-9 months old. In this age, babies begin to...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- Kenneth B. Little M.A.7945 Stone Creek Dr Chanhassen MN 55317
- Dr. Kathleen Marie Branstad PSY.D.22850 Pearl Cir Detroit Lakes MN 56501
- Mrs. Kandi Burr-fisher LP26246 CRANE ROAD WHITE EARTH MN 56591
- Dr. Tessie Blake PSY.D., L.P.891 Belsly Blvd Moorhead MN 56560
- Tina Ann Heisler M.S., L.P.26246 Crane Rd White Earth MN 56591
- Samantha Lynn Beauchman1901 E 1st St Newton KS 67114