Dr. Jose Perez olivera is a general practitioner practicing in GUAYANILLA, PR. Dr. Perez olivera does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Perez olivera provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Jose Rafael Perez olivera's Practice location
GUAYANILLA, PR 00656Get Direction
Jose Rafael Perez olivera's reviewsWrite Review
- If I Eat Healthy, Can I Get Rid Of Type 2 Diabetes?
Around 90-95% of people having diabetes suffer from type 2 diabetes. As in the case with normal individuals, there are foods that can harm and foods that can heal. Eating the right food in the right proportions, cutting down on junk food and keeping oneself well hydrated all play a part in leading a...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Lifestyle Tips to Reduce Ulcerative Colitis Flare-Ups
Ulcerative colitis is one of those medical conditions a person must learn to live with for the rest of their life. It has no cure, and ignoring the symptoms can be potentially deadly. After the initial bout with ulcerative colitis, and with proper treatment, the individual is said to be in remission...
- Anemia and the Elderly
Anemia should not be accepted as an inevitable consequence of aging. A cause is found in approximately 80 percent of elderly patients. The most common causes of anemia in the elderly are chronic disease and iron deficiency. Vitamin B12 deficiency, folate deficiency, gastrointestinal bleeding and...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- What are the Types of Anemia and What Increases Risk?
Blood is the lifeline of the body. It performs various functions, from defending against infections and viruses to transporting nutrients and oxygen to all parts of the body. The blood is made up of various components, i.e., red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and platelets. Each of these...
- Alexis Gonzalez VallesCarr 1, interseccion 149 Juana Diaz Puerto Rico 00715
- Maria R. Cochran Perez MD Ponce 00732
- Dr. Guillermo A Pagan calo M.D.Plaza Constancia Segundo Piso Hormigueros PR 00660
- Miss Lorieva Acevedo MDAve. Emilio Fagot 2905 Ponce PR 00716
- Dr. Jaime Edgar Gaona MDCDT Jayuya Calle Cementerio 2 Jayuya PR 00664
- Dr. Gerardo Gomez cordoba MD2 Calle Cementerio Jayuya PR 00664