Dr. Brenda Devereaux is an audiologist practicing in American Fork, UT. Dr. Devereaux evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Devereaux takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Brenda Devereaux MS CCC-A's Practice location
American Fork, UT 84003Get Direction
Brenda Devereaux MS CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Syphilis: How Does It Affect Men and Women?
Syphilis is a sexually transmitted disease that affects both men and women. The most common locations for the chancre to appear are in the penis, vagina, anus, and even in the oral cavity. There is not much difference in men and women as far as symptoms, diagnosis, and treatments are concerned....
- Tips for Preparing Nursing Staff for Natural Disasters
“Always be prepared” is a well-known Scouting motto. For medical professionals, especially for nurses, this motto rings particularly true. Since nurses are often referred to ‘as the most trusted professionals in healthcare’, patients will often turn to them for help and advice on anything...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- Fat May Return After Liposuction
According to a new study published in the journal, Obesity, the fat lost by liposuction — the most popular fat removal cosmetic procedure — returns after the procedure. Researcher Robert H. Eckel, MD, professor of medicine, physiology and biophysics at the University of Colorado Anschutz...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Amanda L Milne M.S. CCC/A1551 Renaissance Towne Dr Bountiful UT 84010
- Bradley James Middleton AUDIOLOGIST170 N 1100 E American Fork UT 84003
- Mindy Ann Norris AUD1034 N 500 W Provo UT 84604
- Vance King Gunnell Other3584 W 9000 S West Jordan UT 84088
- Mrs. Jeana F Bodine CCC-A, AAA321 E 300 N American Fork UT 84003
- Karyn K Storey AUD5872 S 900 E STE 175 SALT LAKE CITY UT 84121