Delia O'connor is a physical therapist practicing in Newington, CT. Delia O'connor specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Delia O'connor can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Delia O'connor will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Delia O'connor PT's Practice location
Newington, CT 06111Get Direction
Delia O'connor PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Makes Zumba Such an Effective Workout?
Zumba is a popular alternative fitness routine for many people. It is commonly known as a party exercise, or a fun exercise, rather than the traditional workout regimen. A few years back, this fitness plan took the fitness world by storm, and is still popular among people who love to dance and shake...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Ms. Carleen Lindsey PT MS GCS1001 Farmington Ave Bristol CT 06010
- Michael Dalmolin DPT586 Middle Tpke E Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Steven C Shifreen MD645 Farmington Ave Hartford CT 06105
- Anita Jones Dhanagar PT1 Emerson Dr Windsor CT 06095
- Marci Zannotti PT181 Patricia Genova Drive Newington CT 06111
- Jeffrey Notestine31 Indian Pipe Trl Avon CT 06001