Dr. Edmund Schweitzer is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Schweitzer specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Schweitzer tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1972
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Atlanta Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Ami Presby Denver Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ga Bapt Hospital 1973
Dr. Edmund H Schweitzer MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45242Get Direction
Dr. Edmund H Schweitzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- How to Prepare for a Knee Replacement Surgery
A major factor that you should consider before having a knee replacement surgery is proper preparation. A good preparation will actually give you successful outcomes with fewer complications. As a patient, you should consider learning what to expect during the procedure and recovery both at home and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- Dr. Mark Snyder M.D.7229 Overton Way Maineville OH 45039
- Dr. Timothy Kremchek M.D.500 E. Business Way Cincinnati Ohio 45241
- Nael Shanti4555 West Lake Forest Drive Cincinnati Ohio 45242
- Dr. Nael Shanti M.D.1110 SE Cary Pkwy Cary North Carolina 27518
- Dr. Timothy McConnell M.D.8099 Cornell Road Cincinnati Ohio 45249
- Dr. Alvin H. Crawford M.D.222 Piedmont Avenue Cincinnati Oh 45219