Dr. Ryan S Labovitch MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Trauma1401 Avocado Ave Suite 307 Newport Beach CA, 92660
Dr. Ryan Labovitch is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Labovitch specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Labovitch tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
University of Vermont College of Medicine 2001
- Torn Meniscus
- Back Pain
- Acl Tear
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Patellar Tendonitis
Dr. Ryan S Labovitch MD's Practice location
Newport Beach, CA 92660Get Direction
Dr. Ryan S Labovitch MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Labovitch
- Is Your Child at Risk of Osgood-Schlatter Disease?
Our body is a machine and any wear and tear occurring in any of the parts of the body can impair overall body functioning. One of the common types of pain felt by a number of people is pain associated with the knees. There are various forms and causes that could be related to knee pains, one of them...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- A Michael Moheimani M.D.1911 N Broadway Santa Ana CA 92706
- Dr. Leslie K. Shokes MD2703 N Bristol St Santa Ana California 92706
- Dr. John Carlisle Brown M.D.361 Hospital Rd Newport Beach CA 92663
- Dr. Peter S. Borden MD23456 Hawthorne Blvd Torrance CA 90505
- Dr. Serena Young-Nguyen M.D.1760 Termino Avenue Long Beach California 90804
- Dr. Mitchell G Cohen MD17752 Beach Blvd 103 Huntington Beach CA 92647