Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine3243 E Murdock St Suite #500 Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. Concetta Riva practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. Riva studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Di Torino- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Torino- Italy 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Restoration of wild-type p53 activity enhances the sensitivity of pleural metastasis to cisplatin through an apoptotic mechanism.
- 1-beta-D-arabinofuranosylcytosine metabolism and incorporation into DNA as determinants of in vivo murine tumor cell response.
- Pharmacokinetics and cellular determinants of response to 1-beta-arabinofuranosylcytosine (ara-C).
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riva
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- FDA Recently Approved a Nerve Stimulator for Sleep Apnea
A recently FDA approved product that is designed to effectively treat moderate to severe central sleep apnea will be a game changer for those who suffer from the sleep and life disrupting disorder.Through a small battery pack device, The Remede System effectively monitors breathing during sleep....
- Reliable Method for Diagnosing Sleep Apnea at Home
One of the most common complications of sleep apnea doesn’t revolve around the symptoms themselves, but rather on the difficulty to actually diagnose the disease. Sleep apnea is, as its name suggests, a sleep disorder characterized by the subject’s inability to breathe properly during sleep,...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Vietnam Vet Discusses His Mental and Physical Struggles, Including Sleep Apnea
It’s hard to imagine being 17 years old and joining the Navy Reserves in the middle of a war. However, that’s exactly what Everett Cook did. Cook had been delivering telegrams for Western Union after school to pay off his first car when he signed-up for the reserves. This decision has led Cook...
- Does Sleep Apnea Cause Panic Disorder?
Signs of a panic attack can be hot flashes or sweating, dizziness, headache, an unexplainable feeling of danger, nausea, difficulty breathing, and elevated heart rate. ...
- Dr. Nader S Eldika M.D.2600 N Woodlawn St Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Son V. Truong MD3009 N. CYPRESS WICHITA KS 67226
- Dr. Ali Mansour MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Chloe R. Steinshouer MD3009 N. CYPRESS WICHITA KS 67226
- Dr. Maged M El-zein MD3009 N. CYPRESS WICHITA KS 67226