Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine3243 E Murdock St Suite #500 Wichita KS, 67208
Dr. Concetta Riva practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. Riva studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Di Torino- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Torino- Italy 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Restoration of wild-type p53 activity enhances the sensitivity of pleural metastasis to cisplatin through an apoptotic mechanism.
- 1-beta-D-arabinofuranosylcytosine metabolism and incorporation into DNA as determinants of in vivo murine tumor cell response.
- Pharmacokinetics and cellular determinants of response to 1-beta-arabinofuranosylcytosine (ara-C).
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riva
- Why am I so Sleepy During the Daytime?
Not sleeping enough can have serious consequences. Similarly, excessive sleepiness, especially in the morning, is not considered normal or healthy for anybody. Sleepiness is becoming a common problem in the country, with more than 20% of people suffering from it. When sleep affects the daily routine...
- Understanding The Relationship Between Sleep And Depression
What is the link between sleep and depression?A sleep disorders is one of the key signs of clinical depression. While some people suffering from depression sleep too much, others are not able to sleep at all. A sleep disorder does not necessarily cause depression, but the lack of rest and sleep does...
- New Findings Reveal Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea Develops
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- What Are the Effects of Oversleeping?
It goes without saying that adequate sleep is key for good health. Excessive sleeping is associated with a number of diseases and may also increase the risk of death. But since this condition is not very commonly discussed, many people are not aware of the harmful effects of oversleeping. The...
- Sleeping Positions for Sleep Apnea
Health conditions that affect the lives of others are many, and sleep apnea and snoring are one of them. Sleep apnea can be devastating to the lives and health of the loved ones of those with the condition. There are millions of snorers, and most of them are not aware that they are suffering from...
- Obesity & Sleep Disorders, Affect Child's Ability to Learn
A new study has shown that weight, sleeping disorders, and inability to learn are all linked with each other in children. A child who is overweight and who does not get enough sleep may have difficulty learning. Moreover, a child who has learning disabilities has a higher risk of developing obesity...
- Dr. Nader S Eldika M.D.2600 N Woodlawn Blvd Wichita KS 67220
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD848 N. St. Francis Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ali Mansour MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Chloe R. Steinshouer MD601 N 30th St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Son V. Truong MD2101 N Waldron St Hutchinson KS 67502