Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine1010 N Kansas Wichita KS, 67214
Dr. Concetta Riva practices Sleep Medicine in Wichita, KS. Dr. Riva studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ Di Torino- Fac Di Med E Chirurgia- Torino- Italy 1981
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Restoration of wild-type p53 activity enhances the sensitivity of pleural metastasis to cisplatin through an apoptotic mechanism.
- 1-beta-D-arabinofuranosylcytosine metabolism and incorporation into DNA as determinants of in vivo murine tumor cell response.
- Pharmacokinetics and cellular determinants of response to 1-beta-arabinofuranosylcytosine (ara-C).
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's Practice location
Wichita, KS 67208Get Direction
Wichita, KS 67214Get Direction
CHARLESTON, SC 29425Get Direction
Dr. Concetta Maria Riva MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Riva
- Agony of a Little Girl Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea
People often say they slept like a baby after a restful night of sleep. However, that is not always the case, especially for kids suffering from obstructive sleep apnea. Sadly, most parents are not aware of this issue and it can become a very difficult problem to deal with, a problem that can affect...
- Fitbit Looks into Inventing New Device to Detect Sleep Apnea
Fitbit is an industry that is designed to help people track their progress to becoming healthier. Their products are easy to use, connect to devices like a smartphone, and help the wearer track their steps, heart rate, and much more. This convenience helps people to know where they need to push...
- The Innovative Method to Detect Children’s Sleep Apnea
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been one of the leading causes of sleep deprivation and complications with the sleep cycle of anyone who suffers from it. As said as much before, but this condition, which can equally affect persons of any gender, manifests itself as periods during sleep where...
- Brain-Dead California Girl Might be Declared “Undead” 3 Years from “Passing”
In December 2013, Jahi McMath, a 13-year-old girl from Northern California had a routine tonsillectomy in order to treat her sleep apnea. The surgery went awry and ended up causing her massive bleeding and an attack of arrhythmia, resulting in a cardiac arrest. The diagnosis read that Jahi had...
- A New Discovered Technology to Ease Sleep Apnea
For people who are diagnosed with sleep apnea, sleeping is never a relaxing time. In fact, individuals with this disease commonly wake up in a wave of panic and are overtaken by a feeling of dread. One of the most common effects of sleep apnea is experiencing fatigue throughout the day. How do...
- What Are the Causes and Treatment of Somnolence?
What is somnolence?Somnolence is the medical term used when a person is close to falling asleep or is in a state of sleepiness. In such case, the person is not able to resist the urge of sleeping or dozing off. A person taking many psychiatric medications for bipolar disorder or any other mental...
- Dr. Michael M Vesali MD818 N Emporia St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Marvin Siy Sih MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Ali Mansour MD1010 N Kansas St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Victor Salloum MD848 N. St. Francis Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Maged M El-zein MD848 N Saint Francis St Wichita KS 67214
- Dr. Rami Jambeih MD1010 N. Kansas Wichita KS 67214