Dr. Lynne Kramer is a pediatrician practicing in Tacoma, WA. Dr. Kramer is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Kramer diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Kramer can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics
Dr. Lynne Catherine Kramer MD's Practice location
Tacoma, WA 98433Get Direction
APO, AE 09180Get Direction
Dr. Lynne Catherine Kramer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- What Are Vaccines?
What is a vaccine?Vaccines are products that enable a person to develop immunity against certain diseases. A vaccine can be given through needle injections, by aerosol, or by mouth. The polio vaccine is given in the form of mouth drops that contain live but weakened organisms. The vaccine gets into...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Do I Have the Mumps?
The mumps is a highly contagious airborne viral infection, which manifests in a specific shape of the face and neck. The causing agent is the virus of mumps (paramyxovirus). Timely vaccination (MMR) is the best way to prevent complications that arise in 95% of cases. The mumps virus can be...
- Dr. Mark Grubb M.D.1706 South Meridian Puyallup Washington 98371
- Dr. James L. Schneller MD1924 South Cedar Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Bradley W Kirschner M.D.13950 W Capitol Dr Brookfield WI 53005
- Dr. Majeed Al-mateen MD315 Martin Luther King Jr Way Tacoma WA 98405
- Dr. Rebecca G Taxier M.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Melinda Louise Behrens MD2148 Huntington Loop Se Olympia WA 98513