Dr. Tiffany Schultz is a Chiropractor practicing in Spring, TX. Dr. Schultz specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Schultz seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Tiffany N Schultz D.C.'s Practice location
Spring, TX 77381Get Direction
Dr. Tiffany N Schultz D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Dr. Todd Robert Custer D.C.804 W Montgomery St Willis TX 77378
- Dr. Behjat Hassan Syed DC5625 Cypress Creek Parkway Houston TX 77069
- Dr. Luan The Nguyen D.C.13231 Champion Forest Dr Houston TX 77069
- Dr. Kurt Anthony Juergens D.C.2600 Gessner Dr Houston TX 77080
- Dr. Nathan Neal Whitaker D.C.6518 Louetta Rd Spring TX 77379
- Dr. Ryan Roeder D.C.3708 W Davis St Conroe TX 77304