Dr. Arzu Soybilgic M.D.
PediatricianUniversity Of Wisconsin Hospital 600 Highland Ave. Ro Madison WI, 53792
Dr. Arzu Soybilgic is a pediatrician practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Soybilgic is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Soybilgic diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Soybilgic can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
Dr. Arzu Soybilgic M.D.'s Practice location
Madison, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Arzu Soybilgic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Soybilgic
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Understanding Social Communication Disorder Could Benefit Autism Diagnosis
The definition of autism is ever redefined. As doctors, researchers, and parents learn more and more about this neurodevelopmental disorder, it’s essential to reevaluate past knowledge and ideas. This is especially important with autism as it is not a simple on-off disease, but rather, encompasses...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Breastfeeding Children Can Reduce Their Risk of Developing Infections
Babies who are exclusively breastfed have fewer and less severe infections, when compared to babies who are partially breastfed or not breastfed at all, according to a study published in, Archives of Disease in Childhood. This protection is regardless of the healthcare and vaccinations provided to...
- Thomas David Meier20 South Park Street Madison Wisconsin 53715
- Dr. Scott Michael Gyorog MD345 W Washington Ave Madison WI 53703
- Dr. Alison Craig-shashko MD675 W Washington Ave Madison WI 53703
- Dr. Barbara L Knox MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Prasanna Raman MD1001 Nygaard St Stoughton WI 53589
- Dr. Pelin Cengiz MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792