Dr. Consuelo Sese is an optometrist practicing in Miami, FL. Dr. Sese specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Sese performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Consuelo Sese OD's Practice location
Miami, FL 33122Get Direction
Dr. Consuelo Sese OD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Ivana V. Obradovic O.D.1378 Southeast 17th Street Fort Lauderdale Florida 33316
- Dr. Lori Lynn Espinoza O.D.10445 Nw 41st St Miami FL 33178
- Dr. Matthew Chrycy O.D3655 Coral Way Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Lloyd Schneider O.D.7450 Sw 57th Ave Miami FL 33143
- Dr. Diane E Calderon O.D.3200 S University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33328
- Dr. Jill Leslie Turner O.D.1833 NE 185 Street Miami FL 33179