Dr. Andrew George Vorrasi
Dentist | General Practice2005 Lyell Ave Rochester NY, 14606
Dr. Andrew Vorrasi is a Dentist practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Vorrasi specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Andrew George Vorrasi's Practice location
Rochester, NY 14606Get Direction
Dr. Andrew George Vorrasi's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vorrasi
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Does Everyone Have Wisdom Teeth?
Introduction When a person reaches the ages between 17 to 21, the eruption of wisdom teeth or third molars may take place. However, for some, wisdom teeth do not show up at all. These teeth are called wisdom teeth because they tend to show up at a later and more mature age. When wisdom teeth...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit their dentist or dental hygienist every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as heart disease,...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- Azita Anissi D.D.S.121 Sully's Trail Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Waxman D.M.D.2500 East Ave Rochester NY 14610
- Dr. Thomas John Destefano D.M.D.600 Kreag Rd Pittsford NY 14534
- Dr. Nicholas Edward Nicosia D.D.S.980 Westfall Rd Rochester NY 14618
- Dr. Keith Mark Sanger DDS1081 Long Pond Rd Rochester NY 14626
- Dr. William Eric Zugner DDS55 North Ave Webster NY 14580