Dr. Tammy H Heinly mcculley M.D.
Allergist and Immunologist7205 Wolf River Blvd Suite 200 Germantown TN, 38138
Dr. Tammy Heinly mcculley practices Allergy and Immunology care in Germantown, TN. Dr. Heinly mcculley specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Heinly mcculley provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1993
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
Dr. Tammy H Heinly mcculley M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Tammy H Heinly mcculley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heinly mcculley
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- Lupus Progression and Treatment
The progression of lupus varies from one person to the next. It doesn't matter whether you have the same genes as another person with the disease or live in the same environment - it is unpredictable. To make matters even more unpredictable, the symptoms of lupus come and go. Lupus may even develop...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- What Should I Know About Asthma Inhalers?
Inhalers are very popular, lifesaving medications for many who are suffering from asthma and other lung conditions. Knowing about the different types of inhalers and how to use them effectively is very important in controlling the conditions. An asthma inhaler is ideal to deliver the medication for...
- What Is Sublingual Immunotherapy?
Sublingual immunotherapy, which is abbreviated as SLIT, is an alternative treatment method for allergies without the use of injections. SLIT involves the administration of allergens in small doses to patients to boost their tolerance to the chemicals, thereby reducing their symptoms. Allergic...
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Dr. Nguyen Pham Tran M.D.Ut College Of Medicine Memphis TN 38163
- Dr. Philli Lieberman M.D.7205 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Michael Tankersley MD1458 W Poplar Ave Memphis Tennessee 38017
- Dr. Nabeel N Farooqui M.D.1910 Nonconnah Blvd Memphis TN 38132
- Dr. Gregory Andrew Hanissian MD2101 Merchants Row Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. George H. Treadwell M.D.7205 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138