Dr. Lloyd Feit is a pediatric cardiologist practicing in Providence, RI. Dr. Feit specializes in caring for fetuses, infants, children and adolescents with cardiovascular or cardiac abnormalities. Practiced in both inpatient and outpatient settings, the scope of conditions cared for by pediatric cardiologists is large and includes congenital heart defects, heart muscle disorders, rhythm disturbances and hypertension.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac causes of syncope in the adolescent.
- In utero development of hypertensive necrotizing pulmonary arterial lesions: report of a case associated with premature closure of the ductus arteriosus and pulmonary hypoplasia.
- Fetal cardiac arrhythmias: diagnosis and management.
- A neonate with high-outflow congestive heart failure and pulmonary hypertension due to an intracranial arteriovenous malformation.
- Child with idiopathic ventricular tachycardia of prolonged duration.
- Unusual combination of congenital heart defects in an infant with Noonan syndrome.
- Syncope in the pediatric patient: diagnosis, pathophysiology, and treatment.
- Genetics of congenital heart disease: strategies.
Dr. Lloyd R Feit MD's Practice location
Providence, RI 02903Get Direction
Dr. Lloyd R Feit MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- Dr. Stewart Andrews Mackie M.D.593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. James William Ziegler M.D.1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kathleen Mary Rotondo M.D.1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Dr. Kristin Anne Lombardi MD1 HOPPIN ST PROVIDENCE RI 02903
- Dr. Brett W. Goudie MD1 Hoppin St Providence RI 02903
- Jason Mandell593 Eddy St Providence RI 02903