Dr. Bhasker Pujari is a urologist practicing in Bluefield, WV. Dr. Pujari specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Osmania Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Vijayawada- Hyderabad- Ap- India 1959
Osmania Medical College, Ntr University of Health Sciences,Hyderabad, India
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Queens University Hosps 1962
Dr. Bhasker R Pujari M.D.'s Practice location
Bluefield, WV 24701Get Direction
Dr. Bhasker R Pujari M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Prostate Cancer: What Are the Symptoms If It Is Not Asymptomatic?
Prostate cancer tends to affect only men. The incidence of prostate cancer is on the increase and tends to be more common in the western world. The causes of prostate cancer are poorly understood. However, risks factors include a positive family history, environmental and dietary factors. The...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Is the Life Expectancy for Bladder Cancer?
What is a bladder?The bladder can be described as a hollow organ, which is located next to the kidneys. The bladder functions by collecting all the urine coming from the kidneys through the ureter. It then stores the urine until it is removed from the body.Having a bladder cancer causes an...
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...
- Dr. Assaad M. Mounzer M.D.17 Westwood Medical Park Bluefield VA 24605
- Dr. Juan Nmn Llado-martinez MD510 Cherry St Bluefield WV 24701
- Dr. Mian Wilayat Shah MD508 New Hope Rd Princeton WV 24740
- Dr. Can Talug M.D.296 NEW HOPE RD STE 2 PRINCETON WV 24740
- Dr. Naeem Pervaiz MD608 New Hope Rd Princeton WV 24740
- Dr. Steve Joseph Misak MD2118 Jefferson St Bluefield WV 24701