Dr. Dana Wicker is a psychologist practicing in Arlington, TX. Dr. Wicker specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Wicker evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Wicker because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dana Abernathy Wicker PSYCHOLOGIST's Practice location
Arlington, TX 76016Get Direction
Dr. Dana Abernathy Wicker PSYCHOLOGIST's reviewsWrite Review
- Sixteen-year-old Student with Autism Wins Half-Marathon on First Try
Competing in a half-marathon is a feat for everyone involved; there are immense pressures and completing all those miles is extremely grueling. Just to finish is impressive, but winning the race is astounding. What makes such a thing even more remarkable? Winning with autism. Logan Thomas is only...
- What Are Delusions: Types, Risks, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What are delusions?Delusions are untrue and unrealistic beliefs of a person. A delusion separates the person from reality and imagination. It was previously known as "paranoid disorder", which is a type of serious mental disorder. People with this disorder usually experience delusions associated...
- Why Is the Cause of Multiple Sclerosis Unknown?
It is a challenging experience for a doctor to break the news of the disease to a patient suffering from multiple sclerosis (MS) as the cause of the disease is unknown.Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease where the immune system attacks its tissues. It is a progressive neurological disorder....
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- The Effects of Sigmund Freud’s Theories to the Modern World
On May 6, 1856, Sigmund Freud was born in the Czech Republic, which was formerly known as Freiberg. Freud came up with the method of psychoanalysis, which is used by modern day psychoanalysts to understand unconscious conflicts after getting some revelation from what their patients desired and...
- Kathryn Foster4200 South Hulen Street Fort Worth Texas 76109
- Dr. Blythe TwoSisters PSY.D.5445 Almeda Rd Houston Texas 77004
- Frederick Collins Hodges III PSY.D.7200 Hwy 161 Irving Texas 75039
- Dr. Courtney Martin PSYD6100 Western Place Suite 908 Fort Worth TX 76107
- Dr. Jason Farrow Mishalanie PH.D.1353 N Westmoreland Rd Dallas TX 75211
- Vicki Lynn Niedermayer BCBA5801 Gloucester Ct Arlington TX 76018