Dr. Jaime Haidet M.D.
Endocronologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Endocrinology4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA, 15224
Dr. Jaime Haidet is a pediatric endocrinologist practicing in Pittsburgh, PA. Dr. Haidet specializes in growth, puberty, diabetes or other disorders related to hormones that produce certain conditions in children and growing young adults. Pediatric endocrinologists possess copious knowledge on hormone chemicals and how they can affect other parts of the body and their functions.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Endocrinology
- 2013-2014 U.S. News Best Children's Hospitals - Diabetes and Endocrinology
- Member American Diabetes Association
- Member Endocrine Society
- Member Pediatric Endocrine Society
- Summa Health System
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh, PA Pediatric Endocrinology
Dr. Jaime Haidet M.D.'s Practice location
Pittsburgh, PA 15224Get Direction
AKRON, OH 44308Get Direction
Dr. Jaime Haidet M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haidet
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Glucose Monitor May Eliminate Need for Finger Stick
A novel system that has already been approved has a revolutionary technology to monitor blood sugar levels. It works with a small sensor that is placed on the arm of the person being monitored and gives reports minute by minute.Glucose monitoring is something that people with diabetes should do...
- Hypothyroidism: Why Am I Always Exhausted?
Hypothyroidism is a common condition in which the thyroid gland is underactive and does not produce enough hormones. These hormones are very important in maintaining the metabolism of the body. Metabolism refers to the process by which cells produce and utilize energy from food. A reduction in the...
- Teenagers with Type 1 Diabetes May Face Body Image Problems
Diabetes is a disease that affects an estimated one million people or more in the United states alone. It’s a disease that’s characterized by the body’s inability to make, process or use insulin sufficiently. Diabetes can affect just about anyone but there are risk factors that make some more...
- What Is Metabolism?
IntroductionMetabolism is a complex biochemical process that is needed to maintain life. Availability of nutrients and nutrition are closely associated with metabolism since metabolism is a process that involves the conversion of food into energy, which is used to fuel the body's cells. The basal...
- Kanthi Bangalore krishna MBBS4401 Penn Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Marcela Vargas trujillo M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Kara S Hughan M.D.4221 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Vered D Lewy-weiss M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Amanda Flint M.D.4401 Penn Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Nursen Gurtunca M.D.1 Childrens Hospital Dr Pittsburgh PA 15224