Dr. Matthew Scott Fullmer DDS
Dentist | General Practice3400 W Truman Blvd Jefferson City MO, 65109
Dr. Matthew Fullmer is a Dentist practicing in Jefferson City, MO. Dr. Fullmer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Population and genomic analysis of the genus Halorubrum.
- Evidence from phylogenetic and genome fingerprinting analyses suggests rapidly changing variation in Halorubrum and Haloarcula populations.
- Inteins as indicators of gene flow in the halobacteria.
- Bioinformatic genome comparisons for taxonomic and phylogenetic assignments using Aeromonas as a test case.
- Comparative genomics of Roseobacter clade bacteria isolated from the accessory nidamental gland of Euprymna scolopes.
- The pan-genome as a shared genomic resource: mutual cheating, cooperation and the black queen hypothesis.
- Leisingera sp. JC1, a Bacterial Isolate from Hawaiian Bobtail Squid Eggs, Produces Indigoidine and Differentially Inhibits Vibrios.
Dr. Matthew Scott Fullmer DDS's Practice location
Dr. Matthew Scott Fullmer DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Dr. Paul Nolan Cardon D.D.S.757 W Stadium Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Joseph Raymond Ganz D.M.D.917 Leslie Blvd Jefferson City MO 65101
- Dr. Brian Leroy Henningsen DDS1600 B Southwest Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Daniel G Teubner D.D.S.,PC1801 Stadium Blvd Jefferson City MO 65109
- Dr. Jonathan Ehlers D.D.S.1875 HIGHWAY 63 WESTPHALIA MO 65085
- Dr. Nathalie Louise Tungesvik DDS994 Diamond Rdg Jefferson City MO 65109