Dr. Trisha Nash is a psychologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Nash specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Nash evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Nash because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Trisha Marie Nash's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38104Get Direction
Trisha Marie Nash's reviewsWrite Review
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- How to Help Your Child with ASD Socially Excel at School
Just because social challenges like communication impairment are one of the indications of autism, it does not imply that they are normal for children on the spectrum. Considering that, some parents experience challenges getting their kids to do such simple things as putting on winter clothes,...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer PH.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.1407 Union Ave Memphis TN 38101
- Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.4646 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.1037 Cresthaven Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. John Francis Weaver PH.D.1030 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38104