Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry660 S Euclid Ave Washington Universit Saint Louis MO, 63110
Dr. Ujjwal Ramtekkar practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Ramtekkar evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Ramtekkar seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Washington University Medical Center in St. Louis 2008
- Children's Hospital Boston 2011
- Boston Children's Hospital, Harvard Medical School - Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent
Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63110Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Ujjwal P Ramtekkar MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramtekkar
- Dina r.
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- Dr. Jeffrey I Schulman M.D.11709 Old Ballas Rd. Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. James R Rohrbaugh MD226 S Woods Mill Rd Chesterfield MO 63017
- Dr. Duru L Sakhrani M.D.615 S New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Cristiana Floriana Teodorescu MD1465 S Grand Blvd Saint Louis MO 63104
- Dr. Narsimha R Muddasani M.D.100 N 8th St East Saint Louis IL 62201
- Dr. Kristina Radoulova M.D.851 E 5th St Washington MO 63090