Dr. Ryan Mcgaughey M.D.
Anesthesiologist2500 N State St Department Of Anesth Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. Ryan Mcgaughey is an anesthesiologist practicing in Jackson, MS. Dr. Mcgaughey ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Mcgaughey also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Georgetown University in Washington DC 2012
- University of Mississippi Medical Center Program
Dr. Ryan Mcgaughey M.D.'s Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38120Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Mcgaughey M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Restless Legs Syndrome: The Causes
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological condition affecting millions of people around the world. The condition is characterized by the having the constant urge to move your leg, which usually occurs at night. Although RLS is serious, it is a treatable condition. Causes of Restless Legs...
- The Increasing Awareness of Sleep Apnea and the Ohio Doctor Committed to Treating the Condition
Sleep apnea has, for the longest time, been the bane of every good night’s sleep. The condition encompasses a series of signs and symptoms that surface during sleep and which can seriously affect the victim by interrupting his or her slumber. Sufferers of this condition usually have a hard time...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Lori Hill Marshall M.D.514F E WOODROW WILSON AVE JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Zurab Guruli M.D.1500 East Woodrow Wilson Drive Jackson Mississippi 39216
- Dr. Anand Prem M.D2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Douglas Maposa M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Bert A Welch M.D.2550 Flowood Dr Flowood MS 39232
- Dr. Arthur L Calimaran M.D.2500 N STATE ST JACKSON MS 39216