Amanda Baker AU.D.
Audiologist4601 Hartford St Abilene TX, 79605
Dr. Amanda Baker is an audiologist practicing in Abilene, TX. Dr. Baker evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Baker takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Amanda Baker AU.D.'s Practice location
Abilene, TX 79605Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
- Is Lidex (Fluocinonide) Cream Really Effective in Treating Skin Infections?
Lidex is a topical steroid cream with the generic name fluocinonide. Glucocorticoids are a type of steroid hormones that are generally involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. They are also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.Lidex belongs to the class of drugs called...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- Chickenpox: Important Facts, Causes and Home Remedies
Chickenpox, also known as varicella, is a very common condition that occurs in most individuals either during their childhood or in adulthood. It is not a very serious condition, however depending upon the age and intensity with which it occurs, it could result in a lot of discomfort for the...
- What are Kidney Stones: Get the Facts
Kidney stones is a condition that's rate of infection is increasing every day especially in people aged between 20 and 40 years old. Statistics have indicated that around 20 percent of the world's population suffer from kidney stones. Among these, 20 percent are men while 10 percent are women. ...
- Recovering from Bariatric Surgery
In bariatric surgery, a variety of procedures are used to remove portions of the stomach, or apply the use of a gastric band to reduce weight in patients who are obese. Such an invasive surgery, sometimes performed on patients who may already have poor health, poses serious risks associated with...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Kelsey Nicole Walker AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Constance Fiero Stephens CCC-A4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Wendy B Artho AU.D.1233 N 18TH ST ABILENE TX 79601
- Jeremy James Donai Other1934 Hickory St Abilene TX 79601
- Terri A. Jackson AUDIOLOGIST4601 Hartford St Abilene TX 79605
- Sue Ann Holland Other7 Hospital Drive Abilene TX 79606