Dr. Irmeen Musharraf Ashraf MD
Pediatrician3903 Lone Tree Way Suite 211 Antioch CA, 94509
Dr. Irmeen Ashraf is a pediatrician practicing in Antioch, CA. Dr. Ashraf is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ashraf diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ashraf can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Jawahrlal Nehru Medical School MD
Jawarharlal Nehru Medical College & Hospital
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chief Pediatric Resident
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
- St. Vincent's Hospital and edical Center, New York City, NY
Dr. Irmeen Musharraf Ashraf MD's Practice location
Antioch, CA 94509Get Direction
ANTIOCH, CA 94509Get Direction
Dr. Irmeen Musharraf Ashraf MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ashraf
- How to Help Your Child Stick to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment
If your child is diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, you are likely to have a lot of questions and concerns. Will my child be able to have a normal life? Can I help my child get the best possible care? A child with CF can still go to school, play sports, and do regular stuff just like the other...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- Hives in Children: Causes and Treatment
Hives is a common skin condition in children. It is characterized by itchy, raised, red and white welts on the skin. The condition is also medically known as urticaria. Hives are not contagious and may last for a few hours or days. However, in some cases, they may last for a few weeks.In this...
- 10 Tips for New Autism Parents
When you are raising children, an autism diagnosis can knock you off your feet. It means lifestyle change, not only for you and your child but for your whole family.If your child has just been diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), you understand exactly what we are talking about.At this...
- Can Children Suffer from Sleep Apnea?
Sleep apnea is a very common sleep disorder that can affect any individual at any age, even children. It is typically caused by something that blocks the airway, thus leading to abnormal breathing while asleep. If your child snores loudly or displays other symptoms such as breathing difficulties...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- Dr. Usha Vallamdas MD2400 Balfour Rd Brentwood California 94513
- Dr. Brad A. Lewis MD320 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Suresh K Sachdeva M.D.1081 Market Pl San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Cynthia Amy Quan MD5201 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Lisa M Asta MD301 Lennon Ln Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. June Tanaka MD1075 1st St Benicia CA 94510