Dr. Lucian Lozonschi is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Lozonschi specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lozonschi typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
- Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
- Tohoku University School of Medicine, Japan
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Clinical and Research Fellowship, First Department of Surgery, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 2004-2006 1996
Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lozonschi
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Dr. Justin D Blasberg MD600 Highland Avenue Madison WI 53562
- Dr. Ghulam Murtaza M.D.700 S PARK ST MADISON WI 53715
- Dr. Vijay K Kantamneni MD700 S Park St Madison WI 53715
- Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Deemy Rekkas MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Arthur Charles Coffey M.D.600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792