Dr. Lucian Lozonschi is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Madison, WI. Dr. Lozonschi specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Lozonschi typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Education and Training
University of Medicine And Pharmacy of Ho Chi Minh City
Universitatea de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila 1995
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Montefiore) Program
- Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai, Japan
- Tohoku University School of Medicine, Japan
- Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Clinical and Research Fellowship, First Department of Surgery, Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan, Cardiothoracic Surgery Fellowship, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, 2004-2006 1996
Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD's Practice location
TAMPA, FL 33606Get Direction
Dr. Lucian Lozonschi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lozonschi
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Deemy Rekkas MD600 HIGHLAND AVE MADISON WI 53792
- Dr. Petros Vassilios Anagnostopoulos MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Brian T Nam MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Takushi Kohmoto MD PHD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. Nilto C De oliveira MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792
- Dr. James D. Maloney MD600 Highland Ave Madison WI 53792