Dr. Lauren Johnson-robbins is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Danville, PA. Dr. Johnson-robbins cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1988
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Lauren A. Johnson-robbins M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Lauren A. Johnson-robbins M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Some Women May Benefit from Delaying Breast Reconstruction After Mastectomy, New Research Suggests
Mastectomy can be a daunting, but incredibly effective treatment for women who are diagnosed with breast cancer. In the surgery, all breast tissue is removed from the infected breast in an effort to treat or remove cancerous cells, but for women who undergo this surgery, the end result leaves much...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Abha Yadav NEONATOLOGIST MD1031 MEADOW CREST DRIVE DANVILLE Pennsylvania 17821
- Dr. James A Cook M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Edward A. Everett D.O.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Caroline O. Chua M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Mr. Frederico Vieira M.D.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822
- Dr. Ashleigh Mcclendon D.O.100 N Academy Ave Danville PA 17822