Dr. Mark Rumans is a gastroenterologist practicing in Billings, MT. Dr. Rumans specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Rumans performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Gastroenterology; Univ Wa Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark Rumans MD's Practice location
Dr. Mark Rumans MD's reviewsWrite Review
- When Going Out to Eat with Crohn's Disease, What's the Safest Cuisine?
When you have Crohn’s Disease, living everyday life can be tough enough, but going out to eat may add an extra challenge. In addition to the challenges presented by frequent bathroom breaks, you may find it difficult to locate restaurants that serve food items that don’t exasperate your...
- What Is Acid Reflux: Causes, Treatment, and Prevention
Acid reflux is a common condition wherein a person feels an internal burning pain in the lower chest area due to the stomach acid backflow into the esophagus (food pipe). Once in a while, acid reflux may be experienced. It is a common condition, which you should not worry about. However, if you...
- 5 Reasons You May Be Nauseous After Eating
Nausea is an uncomfortable feeling and a cause for concern if it constantly occurs. It can be a warning sign of disease or a medical condition that may require immediate attention. However, not all cases of nausea are a sign of an underlying illness. There are numerous reasons that an individual can...
- 5 Ways to Stay Comfortable After a Gallbladder Surgery
Gallbladder SurgeryGallbladder removal surgery is one of the most commonly performed surgeries. The procedure is also known as a cholecystectomy. Gallbladder surgery is usually performed to solve problems that are associated with gallstones. Gallstones are hardened deposits of the digestive fluid...
- What Are the Symptoms and Home Remedies of Indigestion?
Indigestion is a very common problem that surfaces in a number of ways in a person. Although it is used as a very loose term when referring to any form of abdominal-related problems, on many occasions, it could mean a more serious underlying problem causing the trouble. Indigestion is also known as...
- Arsenic and Gluten-Free Diets
Does a gluten-free diet expose people to higher risk for dangerous and excessive inorganic arsenic? There has been a serious warning on arsenic in rice. Well, this topic can be confusing and complicated. However, there is no point in panicking over it. Understanding arsenic in gluten-free diets and...
- Dr. Steven W. Hammond MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Stephen E Baum MD1144 N 28th St Billings MT 59101
- Dr. Bradley Zins MD2825 8th Ave N Billings MT 59101
- Dr. William M. Chamberlin M.D.4801 Alberta Ave El Paso TX 79905
- Dr. Christopher Dirk Williams M.D.1144 N BROADWAY BILLINGS MT 59101
- Dr. Nina Tomaszewski MD1144 N 28th St Billings MT 59101