Dr. Rocco Bassora is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Middletown, NY. Dr. Bassora specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Bassora tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Dr. Rocco Bassora MD's Practice location
Middletown, NY 10941Get Direction
MONTVALE, NJ 07645Get Direction
Montvale, NJ 07645Get Direction
Dr. Rocco Bassora MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bassora
WRONG DIAGNOSIS and POOR BEDSIDE MANNER.
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Recovery from Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is usually done to cut the transverse carpal ligament. This ligament is one of the most important parts of the hand. It holds the bones and muscles of your hand together, which means that once it is severed, then your hand loses a very important part, and regaining its previous...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Can Sleeping with Hand Braces Slow Down Muscular Dystrophy?
In patients with muscular dystrophy, contractures usually occur as muscle breaks down. They begin at a very tender age of about 8 to 13. What this means is that muscles and tendons of the patient's wrists and hands tighten. Did you know that not all muscles lose strength at the same time? Hand...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- Dr. Charles W. Episalla M.D.75 Crystal Run Road Middletown New York 10941
- Dr. V. christopher Inzerillo M.D.95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Stephanie Paige Adam DO95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Matthew Philip Gordon M.D.95 CRYSTAL RUN RD MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Daniel P Tomlinson MD95 Crystal Run Rd Middletown NY 10941
- Dr. Govindlal K Bhanusali MD15 Dunning Road Middletown NY 10940