Dr. Lav A Kapadia MD
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)400 W Ih 635 Fwy Suite 360 Irving TX, 75063
Dr. Kapadia has been treating pediatric and adult patients since 2000 in the Las Colinas area. After graduating at the top of his class from medical school in Kansas City, he specialized in Otolaryngology-Head ...
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1994
University of Pennsylvania, PA 1994
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Ear Infection
- Swimmer's Ear
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Outer Ear Infection
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Otolaryngology Vet Admin Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Lav A Kapadia MD's Practice location
Irving, TX 75063Get Direction
Dr. Lav A Kapadia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kapadia
- What to Avoid If You Have Vertigo
Vertigo is a symptom of many diseases. It is a condition where a person feels as though he or she is spinning or their surrounding is spinning. Vertigo occurs as a result of disorders in the inner ear. The causes of vertigo may be divided into peripheral and central problems.Peripheral disorders...
- Can You Get Laryngitis From a Sinus Infection?
A virus is the reason that causes most cases of laryngitis, just like a virus causes most cases of a cold. Viruses are contagious and therefore you can acquire any of these conditions from other people who are infected. Some people develop sinusitis immediately after they catch a cold, while others...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hearing Loss?
Hearing loss may be present at the time of birth, called as congenital hearing loss, or develop later in the life, called as acquired hearing loss. Timely diagnosis and treatment is very important in improving the quality of life of the affected person. Hearing loss is also classified on the basis...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Treatments for Ear Infections
The aim of treating ear infections is to treat the ear infection before complications such as deafness arise. Treatment involves reducing the inflammation and gets rid of the organisms causing the ear infection.Most ear infections resolve on their own, but the best treatment will vary from person to...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Dr. Wayne R. Kirkham MD7777 Forest Lane Dallas Texas 75230
- Dr. Russell Jon Otto MD1209 Bent Oaks Court Denton TX 76210
- Dr. Timothy Thomason MD2021 N Macarthur Blvd Irving TX 75061
- Dr. Lindsey Clemson Arviso MD11970 N Central Expy Dallas TX 75243
- Dr. Lance E Oxford MD411 N. Washington Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Sandeep Dileep Sule MD12221 Merit Dr Dallas TX 75251