Dr. Jason Dearl Mathis D.C.
Chiropractor40020 Five Mile Rd Plymouth MI, 48170
Achieving Health Chiropractic & Massage - Plymouth MI is a modern medically accepted wellness center that provides Chiropractic, Massage, and Physical Therapy treatments performed to improve the condi ...
Dr. Jason Dearl Mathis D.C.'s Practice location
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Dr. Hassan Mohamad Reichouni D.C.7601 WYOMING ST DEARBORN MI 48126
- Dr. Stacey Francis D.C.74 W Long Lake Rd Bloomfield Hills MI 48304
- Dr. William A. Gischia D.C.2804 Orchard Lake Rd Keego Harbor MI 48320
- Dr. John Trainor D.C.43423 Joy Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. James E. Perkins D.C.6018 West Maple Road West Bloomfield Michigan 48322
- Dr. Mark Chappell-Lakin D.C.204 East Washington Street Ann Arbor Michigan 48104