Dr. Angela Ingraham is a general surgeon practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Ingraham specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ingraham provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- A comparison of pancreaticoduodenectomy and duodenum-preserving head resection for the treatment of chronic pancreatitis.
- Pollen and anther ontogeny in Cabomba caroliniana (Cabombaceae, Nymphaeales).
- Assessing written communication during interhospital transfers of emergency general surgery patients.
- Profiles in surgical research: Julie A. Freischlag, MD, FACS, FRCSEd(Hon).
Dr. Angela M Ingraham MD's Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45219Get Direction
MADISON, WI 53792Get Direction
Dr. Angela M Ingraham MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for a Colonoscopy
A colonoscopy is an examination that lets your health practitioner view the lining of your colon (large intestine). A thin and flexible tube known as a colonoscopy is used to thoroughly view the colon. A Colonoscopy is also applied when screening for precancerous or cancer growths inside the colon....
- Recovery from an Appendectomy
The surgical removal of the appendix is very safe nowadays because of laparoscopy, which basically involves inserting a little tube with a camera on it to see the internal parts of the body. In a laparoscopy, surgeons will make a very small incision and see everything in detail while they...
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Are the Risks of a Laparoscopy?
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is done to examine various abdominal organs or female pelvic organs. The procedure is sometimes called as "diagnostic laparoscopy" or "keyhole surgery". This procedure can identify problems such as adhesion, fibroids, infections, and cysts.The procedure...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- Harish N. Nirujogi9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Mickey M Karram M.D.7759 University Drive West Chester OH 45069
- Dr. Tracy Shawn Pitt DO400 East 3rd Street Duluth MN 55805
- Dr. Brian Mathew Shiff M.D.2055 Hospital Dr Batavia OH 45103
- Dr. Christopher Joe Northup M.D.3050 Mack Rd Fairfield OH 45014
- Dr. Magued Nadim Khouzam M.D.7370 Turfway Rd Florence KY 41042