Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4708 Alliance Blvd Suite 300 Plano TX, 75093
Dr. Jeff Taylor, MD is one of the country's most highly rated doctors, specializing in critical care medicine, internal medicine, and pulmonary disease. MD Taylor currently practices medicine at Plano, ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ny Medical College, Cardiovascular Diseases; North Shore Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Nyu Hospitals Center, Internal Medicine
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor M.D.'s Practice location
Plano, TX 75093Get Direction
Dr. Jeff Earl Taylor M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Taylor
- How Astrophysics Could Transform the Treatment of Cystic Fibrosis and Other Rare Diseases
Cystic fibrosis is a genetic disease that mainly affects the lungs, liver, pancreas, intestines, reproductive organs, and sinuses. It causes thick and sticky mucus to accumulate and clog the lungs, making it difficult to breathe and resulting in persistent lung infections and lung damage. The...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Chronic Bronchitis – The Smoker’s Cough
What is chronic bronchitis?Chronic bronchitis is defined as a persistent cough with sputum production for at least three months in at least two consecutive years in the absence of any other identifiable causes.Chronic bronchitis is also commonly known as the smoker’s cough. This is due to the fact...
- All About Atypical Pneumonia: Its Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Atypical Pneumonia: What is it?Atypical pneumonia is an infection of the lungs caused by organisms other than the ones that usually cause pneumonia. The organisms responsible for atypical pneumonia include Legionella pneumophila, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, and Chlamydia Pneumoniae. Atypical pneumonia is...
- Groundbreaking Triple-Therapy Could Be on the Horizon for Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers work around the clock and the world to find new discoveries in terms of cystic fibrosis treatment. Thanks to foundations, donations, and ongoing research, cystic fibrosis has made leaps and bounds as far as treatment is concerned. There is one pharmaceutical company at the forefront of...
- What are the Treatment Options for COPD?
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or COPD refers to a group of respiratory diseases characterized by blockage of the airways and difficulty in breathing. The most common respiratory conditions that fall into the group are chronic bronchitis and emphysema. The damage caused by COPD to the...
- Dr. Delano S. Fabro D.O.6701 Heritage Parkway Rockwall Texas 75087
- Dr. Kenneth A Ausloos M. D.3600 Gaston Ave Dallas TX 75246
- Dr. Adekunle Adekola MD475 Elm St Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Timothy Rae Chappell M.D.1630 Coit Rd Plano TX 75075
- Dr. Gary Lewis Jones MD1604 Hospital Pkwy Bedford TX 76022