Dr. Hei suk Lee is an anesthesiologist practicing in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Lee ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lee also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Korea University College of Medicine 1980
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- New York Methodist Hospital Program
Dr. Hei suk Lee MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10310Get Direction
Dr. Hei suk Lee MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Risk Factors for Osteoporosis
Risk Factors for OsteoporosisFixed risk factors are responsible for an individual’s vulnerability to osteoporosis. Unlike adaptable risks, they are factors that aren’t adjustable, including family history, age, and gender. People might also experience secondary factors that increase their...
- How to Know if Your Child Has ADHD
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is one of those complex mental disorders that can negatively affect a child’s success in education and the relationship with other children. ADHD symptoms usually vary and are sometimes hard to be recognized since most children will exhibit them at...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.200 South Orange Avenue Livingston New Jersey 07052
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Dr. Brian Bannister MD405 Northfield Avenue West Orange NJ 07052